How to get a Bush Monkey knife:
Bush Monkey Knives makes two limited runs of 50 - 100 knives each/year. The model knife for each run may be a new design or one of our older designs.
Announcements of limited runs will be posted below, on Bush Monkey Knives Instagram and Bush Monkey Knives Facebook Group pages.
I look forward to putting a knife in your hand with one exception - I don't knowingly sell knives to hippies. If you are a hippie or think you might be a hippie, please be a forthright one and take your business elsewhere. Or, apply and graduate from our re-education camp.
LIMITED RUN ANNOUNCEMENT -
Sea Monkey mariner/utility knife - 7.25 oal, 3.25 x 3/16 AEB-L Stainless blade. Bare bones or cord wrapped handle. COMING SOON
1. O1 Tool Steel or AEB-L stainless is used. Every knife is an original Bush Monkey design. Some knives are cut with laser or waterjet and fabricated using CNC equipment. And, some knives and prototypes are made entirely by hand.
2. The working edge is a 25 degree primary bevel to zero - which is about 1/2 the angle of most knives.
3. Mechanical connections are used on all G10 and Micarta handles. Pins are NOT mechanical connections.
4. All handles are left rough because friction on a tool handle is a good thing.
5. A full aft bevel is used whenever possible, in order to maximize the length of the working edge.
6. Knives ship worldwide FedEx Express with a kydex, nylon or leather sheath.
* Active Military, Police and Fire receive a 10% discount.